Open from any one side together with the middle, and rinse the paper before put in your ground coffee.
HOW TO BREW
1) Remove the drip bag filter from the pouch.
2) Tear the top of the drip bag filter along the perforation line.
3) Open up the "ears" of the drip bag filter fix it onto a mug/server.
4) Pour hot water onto the coffee grounds and fill it up to 180ml-200ml.
5) Remove the filter, and enjoy a freshly brewed cup of coffee!
• Coffee bags should be closed tightly or stored in a tight container after opening for best taste.
• Coffee beans should be stored in a place with low humidity for best quality.
• Choose the right grinding size for the brewing method for the desired coffee flavor.
• After ground coffee, use immediately or store in a covered container for the best flavor and aroma.
Simply mix the tea with water for iced genmaicha served with Japanese dishes or mix with milk for genmaicha latte served in cafes or coffee shops.